- Piddle Valley Neighbourhood Plan's referendum took place yesterday (19 April) - the results have been declared with 75% in favour of the plan
- Gillingham's examination has now concluded, and the examiner's report has been published, signalling that this too can progress to referendum subject to some relatively modest amendments.
- Sturminster Newton's plan is now going through its pre-examination consultation
- The pre-examination consultation on the plan for Askerswell parish, created by their Neighbourhood Forum, ends on Monday.
- The plans for Fontmell Magna and Pimperne have also been submitted for their examination.
- Hazelbury Bryan has published its pre-submission draft plan for consultation
Friday, 20 April 2018
A few notable Neighbourhood Plan milestones achieved so far this month